Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Big Switch

Since its the last sem of school, i have decided to make a nice girl to everyone (even to people i do not like.) I shall not swear anymore, no more fucks. I'll be a sweet nice girl, softspoken and i will not comment on anyone's fashion or say anything mean. Lastly, i shall study hard and attend all classes and not harbour any thoughts of skipping classes or going late.


till then love me still. :)


I had a interesting birthday with a choir of guys singing my birthday song. With my 2 girlfriends (Jolyn & Geraldine) celebrating with me, with Melody for such a sweet girl, with Jhong for everything he did for me and for all his friends for coming down. :D
I will never forget my birthday celebrations 2006 and 2007. loves

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gerri: yayyyyy for your revival commitment. lol

Anonymous said...

those commitments sound really good. STICK WITH THEM!